Finding the right instruments to implement your social innovative idea can be challenging. There are many possibilities out there and still more evolving.
Two experts, Cyril Gouiffès, Investment Manager at the European Investment Fund and Alexandra Heraeus, Transaction Manager at FASE, will shed light on the spectrum of impact finance and share their complementary expertise. In this webinar they will touch upon the following questions:
- What financial instruments are available for social entrepreneurs in Europe?
- In which direction is the European impact investing market going?
- What is the role of public investors like the European Investment Fund?
- What is the role of private investors?
- How does the investment process really work?
This webinar is hosted by the Social Innovation Academy.