Innovation Updates, Business Cases and Practical Tools
Barcelona, 11-12 December 2017
Join EIPA, the European Commission’s EU Policy Lab and Nesta at this lab for exploring the main innovation challenges and trends in the public sector, as well as successful existing and rewarded innovation cases stemming from the latest edition of EIPA’s European Public Sector Award - EPSA 2017. In two interactive workshops you will learn how to innovate policy-making and improve public services.
At the end of this course you know how to:
- co-create and co-design new services.
- develop an Innovation Agenda: from defining challenges to ultimately converting them into projects ready for launch.
- foster an experimental culture in your organisation, and turn it into a learning organisation capitalising on previous experiences and failures.
- develop successful innovation projects.
- ultimately be able to apply different tools and methodologies to define and manage innovation in your own organisation.
Learn how to create innovative and radically new policies, public services and strategies in this 2-day seminar. Do you take on the challenge?
For more information: EIPA