Social enterprises, like any other company, must find ways to finance their costs. However, they are often harder to secure their financial footing over the long term than is the case with "normal" profit-oriented companies.
There are now many different ways to get money. A central role is played by so-called "impact financing".
Wolfgang Spiess-Knafl of Next Generation Impact (NGI) will show in this workshop, which possibilities exist to fulfill the special needs of social start-ups through effect-oriented financing models and instruments.
Come by and learn more about:
- How different impact finance solutions can help social businesses make more impact;
- Which financing instruments are typical and suitable for social enterprises;
- How different funding instruments, investment models and donors can be combined through blending to make more impact.
As always, the workshop is free and food and drink provided.
The Social Innovation Academy offers tailor-made workshops and online training for socially-innovative players and those who want to create social innovations themselves.
From September to December 2018 , free online training courses and workshops in Germany will be offered on the following topics:
- Social Innovation Policies
- Social Business
- Impact Investing
- Technology for Social Innovation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Active Citizenship
- Social Impact Assessment
Register for the online courses on the Social Innovation Academy website.