You have a project and you want to know what kind of social impact it actually generates? Or do you need better arguments to convince funders of your idea than just a good idea?
Then come to our workshop with the topic "Impact Assessment".
Prof. Dr. Barbara Sheck of the Munich Business School and co-founder of the Social Reporting Standard (SRS) will help you to understand:
- How to measure the impact of a social project on outputs and outcomes ;
- What is the difference between Impact Assessment and Impact Management;
- What IOOI stands for; and
- What a theory of change is and how you can define it.
As always, the workshop is free and food and drink provided.
The Social Innovation Academy offers tailor-made workshops and online training for socially-innovative players and those who want to create social innovations themselves.
From September to December 2018 , free online training courses and workshops in Germany will be offered on the following topics:
- Social Innovation Policies
- Social Business
- Impact Investing
- Technology for Social Innovation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Active Citizenship
- Social Impact Assessment
Register for the online courses on the Social Innovation Academy website.